One Look. Four posts. And now the last one… Spring is in the air! Dolce & Gabbana celebrate the rose, the eternal flower, symbol of femininity and sensuality, with a new palette of pinks and nudes. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana had created a palette based on the the colours of Dolce & Gabbana fabrics.
The 2016 Dolce Matte Lipstick collection features pink and nude shades. They envelop a woman’s lips in a beautiful delicate rose, while keeping lips hydrated and soft.
Perfectly opaque, it envelops a woman’s lips in a delicate rose, while keeping lips hydrated and soft. Embrace every mood and emotion with a palette of pinks inspired by the rose, the eternal flower, a symbol of femininity of Dolce&Gabbana.
The vast lineup of Dolce Matte lipsticks will be amplified by new 8 shades of pink housed in royal black-gold cases with Dolce’s signature stamped right there. The opaque matte finish of the lipsticks and the attention-grabbing pinks are to make you the belle of the ball wherever you head to, while the conditioning oils infused in the formula will make your lip-dressing procedure super easy and precise not to speak about the delicious velvety feeling on the lips.
The new Dolce Matte Lipstick collection, housed in royal black-gold cases with Dolce’s signature stamped, comes in 11 shades (8 new) thats explores the different hues of pink, a highly versatile colour, perfect for any occasion, mood and woman. While the conditioning oils infused in the formula will make your lip-dressing procedure super easy and precise not to speak about the delicious velvety feeling on the lips.Which one will be your favorite Dolce Rosa shade?
- Dolce Nudo: soft pink for a natural lip look.
- Miss Dolce: elegant and timeless dusty pink.
- Dolce Dolcezza: delicate, pastel pink, as sweet as a bonbon.
- Dolce Rosa 222: pure and vibrant, this is the iconic colour of the Dolce&Gabbana rose.
- Dolce Sogno: vivid pink, straight out of a dream.
- Dolce Mamma: full and gentle pink, as warm as a mother’s embrace.
- Dolce Excelsa: intense and radiant crimson pink, like the essence of a true rose.
- Dolce Bacio: bright fuchsia, as if blushing from a loved one’s kiss.
- Dolce Natural: romantic rose colour that enhances beautiful lips. *
- Dolce Gentle: soft pale rose, for a gentle smile. *
- Dolce Magnetic: dress up lips with a deep plum rose. *
First apply the lipliner (Soft 6, Dolcezza 15, Rosa 16, Mamma 17 and Bacio 18 ) in short strokes to fill the whole lip without contouring the lips. Then apply the matching colour of Dolce Matte Lipstick, using short upper strokes on the top lip and downward strokes on the bottom lip for natural, plumper-looking lips.
Dolce & Gabbana celebrates the rose, the eternal flower, symbol of femininity and sensuality with a new palette of pinks and nudes.
In this make up collection Rossa Look 2016 you will find a wanna-have quad eyeshadow (limited ) # 143 Miss Dolce, a gorgeous blush called Bacio # 50 ( which means kiss), the latest matte lipstick # 222 and two creamy eyeshadows ( #118 cool gold and #50 warm bronze ) which go fantastic as a base.
If you love pink lipstick, check out the Sophia Loren Number 1 Lipstick by Dolce & Gabbana. It is a loving tribute from Dolce & Gabbana to the world-famous Italian actress. A bright cherry red created by the fashion designers with Sophia Loren to enhance the deep pigmentation of her lips.
Discover the world of Dolce & Gabbana