For over 35 years, Filorga’s high performance medical solutions have been providing specialised solutions to combat skin ageing. Today, Filorga has become a leading provider of anti-ageing solutions for both the medical profession and general consumers.
Leading French beauty brand Filorga never ceases to innovate in order to answer those concerns with its cosmetics offering, inspired by its esthetic medicine solutions (Filorga is the main esthetic medicine brand in France, providing doctors with everything from peelings to hyaluronic acid)
The latest innovation from Filorga Laboratories is their Time-Zero Serum; a four in one serum that brings together al the assets used in aesthetic medicine for advanced results, without yet resorting to actual injections. Inspired by the latest Filorga innovations, this serum combines two formulas (zero wrinkles concentrate + intense lifting gel) to visibly reduce all types of wrinkles. Swirl technology brings together two formulas, which were impossible to combine until now, in one maximum performance bottle.
Acts in two stages- The firming gel gives the skin an instant lifted appearance. In-depth correction to all types of wrinkles. Day after day, there is a multi-correcting action on all types of wrinkles, leaving the face looking rejuvenated.
Filorga Time-Zero Serum targets four types of wrinkels, with a specific treatment for each:
- Surface wrinkels, by resurfacing the skin with vèry gentle peeling-like active ingredients, to stimulate new cell grow.
- Deep wrinkels, with a combination of three different forms of hyaluronic acid for a filler like correction.
- Contraction wrinkels, or the so called expression lines. To fight them, Filorga Time-Zero Serum combines a tripeptide-hexapeptide duo that modulatus neurotransmission to relax the skin. Just like botox, but without the frozen expression.
- Fatigue wrinkels, with a duo matrikines combined with Filorga’s exclusive NCTF Formula, identical to the one injected in mesotherapy.
But, there is actually a fifth type. Wrinkles because of dryness, dehydration. It moisters in the deepers layers of the skin. It’s suitable for all skin types, men and women.
How to use:.
- Apply a few drops daily, in the morning and/or at night, before your daily/night cream.
Filorga’s Time-Zero Serum, 30ml, is the latest addition to the Filorga Time-Filler range, joining Time-Filler, Time-Filler Mat and Time-Filler Eyes.
An absolute must have French beauty range!