I’m sure if you’ve seen a Clinique counter lately it all would have been decked out in orange to celebrate this launch.
Ready for anything. At 9 AM or 9 PM eyes look vibrant, refreshed, and hydrated with a quick snap, pop, swipe. Introducing Clinique’s new Pep-Start Eye Cream, a lightweight cream that instantly and over time brightens, awakens, and refreshes tired-looking eyes. The innovative custom-spherical massaging applicator de-puffs eyes to help keep them looking fresh, smoothes the way for makeup, and will make eyes look wide awake in just three seconds.
An instant brightening and hydrating eye cream that features a blend of peptides to help combat the visible effects of your busy life.
A blend of seven peptides help maintain collagen that can be threatened by stress, fatigue, and lack of sleep- the tell-tale signs of a busy life.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 help stimulate natural collagen and elastin production, which plumps skin, helping to diminish fatigue, sallowness, and discolouration under the eye area.
- Whey Protein is a natural, high-quality polypeptide, rich in amino acids, that helps firm the thin skin around the eye area helping skin to look and feel firmer and more resilient.
- Soybean Protein is rich in peptides, glycoproteins, and polysaccharides, helping to reveal to a smoother, more youthful and revitalized skin appearance.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 when combined together naturally helps to stimulate the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fibronectin helping to ease inflammation.
- Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 is a biomimetic peptide that helps to improve skin elasticity and firmness by reducing the synthesis of progerin, which is a toxic protein that builds up and causes premature aging.
A combination of soothing and energizing ingredients helps keep the eye area calm and balanced to maintain an up-for-anything attitude.
- Algae Extract is a botanical extract that provides exceptional anti-irritant benefits, helping keep skin soothed and calm so that it less susceptible to irritation-induced dark circles.
- Caffeine is an anti-irritant, which helps to energize skin while reducing puffiness.
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract is a botanical that soothes the under eye area helping to reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- Molasses Extract is a botanical that helps combat dark circles, and brightens the eye area revealing a well-rested look.
- Phytospingosine diminishes the appearance of dark circles by helping reduce the excess pooling of fluids in the thin skin under the eye area.
This lightweight eye cream provides a rush of hydration and instant brightening so you look and feel refreshed, wide awake, and ready for anything in as little as three seconds. Its cool touch and de-puffing tip help keep eyes looking fresh while smoothing the way for makeup. Plus, its peptides help support natural collagen reserves that can be threatened by stress, fatigue, and lack of sleep—the tell-tale signs of your busy life.
How to use:
Snap open Pep-Start Eye Cream’s custom-spherical applicator to dispense a pea-size amount of cream to the tip. Pop the applicator to the closed position and swipe product in circular motion around the eye area, including lids. Pat in residual product as needed with fingertips. The only thing I don’t like about this is the packaging. Every time I push the ball down to close it, a little bit of product squirts out and gets wasted. Other than that, it’s a great product!!
This product is ophthalmologist tested, Allergy tested, 100% fragrance free
What does it mean? First, that Clinique formulate without known allergens. Then they allergy test every product 12 times on 600 people. If even one of those 7,200 applications incites an allergic reaction, they start over.
The oil-free formula works under and over makeup and ideal for all skin types.