Off the coast of Sicily, the breathtaking Aeolian Islands make up a rugged volcanic archipelago, enveloped by crystal waters. Nature rules in a spectacular contrast of rocky landscapes, luscious greenery and deep blue seas. It is here, with nature’s most prized beauty, where emotions come to life. From these islands come two new limited editions of Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue: Sunset in Salina for women and Swimming in Lipari for men.
These Limited Edition Light Blue fragrances evoke the pure and joyful soul of the Mediterranean summer, capturing all of its warmth and energy. Sunset in Salina is a fresh floral fragrance that recalls a glass of sweet Malvasia wine, sipped at sunset on a freesia-lined terrace, while the invigorating aquatic scent, Swimming in Lipari is inspired by the clear, crisp waters of the Mediterranean.
SWIMMING IN LIPARI
Lipari is the largest and most dazzling of the Aeolian islands, a lively place where busy island life dances along the main street. The alabaster stretch of fine pumice-stone sand lies in stunning contrast to the island’s verdant green landscape.
- Top: The fragrance opens with accords of sea salt and grapefruit.
- Heart: The invigorating heart combines mandarin and cool, aromatic rosemary.
- Base: The masculine base includes ambergris, dry woods and musky notes
SUNSET IN SALINA
The greenest and most fertile of the Aeolian islands, Salina is a place of infinite sweetness. In this Mediterranean Garden of Eden grow the vines that produce a prized variety of Malvasia, Sicily’s beloved, sweet wine.
- Top: The fragrance opens with fresh vine leaves and bright violet leaves.
- Heart: The heart unleashes the seductive charm of yellow freesia, orange flower and jasmine
- Base: The base offers a warm embrace of amber, cedarwood and white musk
by Jean Amr