Last year, French Maison Yves Saint Laurent appointed the renowned French makeup artist, Tom Pecheux, as its new global beauty director. Following up in the steps of Lloyd Simmons, Tom Pecheux is now breathing new life into YSL Beauty using cutting-edge technologies and his distinctive artistic approach. This upcoming fall, Yves Saint Laurent introduces its first makeup collection designed by the legendary artist.
The limited edition Yconic Purple Collection for Fall 2018, available from August, is centered around purple, one of the most defining colors of the fall. The collection includes one interesting product innovation, Couture Chalk, and some all-time favorites in new shades and color harmonies.
Yves Saint Laurent Yconic Purple Couture Palette Collector
Yves Saint Laurent Yconic Purple Couture Palette Collector is a 5-pan eyeshadow palette that features a flirtatious purple in combination with a sophisticated nude, midnight blue, earthy bronze and pristine white.
Designed by Tom Pecheux, the eyeshadow palette features a flirtatious purple that pairs perfectly with a sophisticated mude, midnightblue, earthy bronze and pristine white. The La Lacque Couture, in Mauve Alternatif, is an edgy pop of color that brings a sultry twist to complete the look for this Fall.
How to use it:
– With two tools for lining, blending or coloring, the palette is the perfect accessory for anyone wanting to dress their eyes in a day to night look.
– Apply the bold purple across the eyelid, then illuminate with the rusty-brown under the brow and in the crease of lid to open up and bring drama to the eye.
– For a more intense effect, line close to the eye with the midnight blue and pop the white against the inner corners of your eyes.
– This subtle but sexy eye look pairs perfectly for fall with one of the sophisticated Tatouage Couture true nudes.
– Choose from Tatouage Couture in shades 25, 26, 27, 28 to create a full face look that balances the elegance of aclassic nude lip and the intensity of a smokey plum eye.
Yves Saint Laurent Couture Blush
Designed by Tom Pecheux, Yves Saint Laurent introduces the new range of Couture Blushes, featuring the iconic Yves Saint Laurent Envelope bag design. The new blush features an updated, improved formula, available in a full range of colors, including this promising highlighter shade No 1 Gold Pearl.
Yves Saint Laurent Couture Chalk
Yves Saint Laurent Couture Chalk is something quite original – a box set featuring 4 eyeshadow crayons: blackened purple, dusty rose, golden bronze, and red. The limited edition set is designed by Tom Pecheux and inspired by Yves Saint Laurent, the designer, who used chalk to sketch fashion designs on a board in the atelier of French fashion house Christian Dior.
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick comes in a Couture gold case that unveils a moisturizing and protective texture, enriched with new pigments, that gives your lips an extremely comfortable silky finish. The range of unique shades is inspired by the three Yves Saint Laurent emblematic colours: Red, Fuchsia and Orange.
For the Yconic Purple Collection, the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick arrives in two new shades, a plummy purple, and berry red
- Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick 81 Violine Désinvolte
- Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick 82 Rouge Provocation
Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain
Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl à Lèvres Vinyl Cream Lipstick is a lip stain / lip gloss hybrid that promises to create an opaque, gloss finish that lasts for up to 10 hours, while remaining amazingly comfortable. The caring, liquid formula provides sensual comfort combined with reflective vinyl gloss. The Vernis à Lèvres Vinyl Cream Lipstick, available in 12 shades, is based on a velvety-soft, non-sticky, and extremely lightweight formula that moisturizes lips.
For the Yconic Purple Collection, the Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain provides a sheer wash of color in two new shades:
- Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 417 Beige Bounce
- Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 418 Purple Sound
Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Matte Stain
Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Matte Stain is a a revolutionary lip formula that gives an ultra-matte, high impact color and a lightweight, naked-lip feel. The smooth, glide-on formula dries down instantly and stays fresh for 8 hours. The exclusive liner-like applicator allows for precision outlining and filling in.
- Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 25 Beige Secret
- Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 26 Neutral Underground
- Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 27 Carmine Encounter
- Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 28 Nude Undercover
Now the new liquid matte lip stain Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain arrives in four seasonal new shades. It gives your lips matte tattoo-like color that is lightweight and non-drying.
Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture
Yves Saint Laurent La Laque is a long-lasting nail polish presented in a sleek elongated glass bottle imprinted with the timeless and iconic YSL logo. Each of the shades provides high-gloss finish and comes with a formula that blends Verbena and Rose Oil to strengthen, moisturize and protect nails from chipping and cracking.
For the Yconic Purple collection, Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture is available in two beautiful new shades for a sultry color twist that completes the fall look.
- La Laque Couture 107 Violet Underground
- La Laque Couture 108 Mauve Alternatif
Yves Saint Laurent’s Yconic Purple limited edition collection for Fall 2018 is available at counters and selected stores near you.